- This event has passed.
Understanding Research Design and Interpretation by Dr. Thomas Crenshaw
August 19 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
I found a peer-reviewed article, what’s next?: Understanding Statistics by Dr. Thomas Crenshaw, UW Department of Animal and Dairy Sciences Professor
Whether you work within Livestock, Crops and Soils, Dairy, Farm Management or Horticulture Program Areas, understanding the basics of statistics is important. During this webinar session, learn more about general statistics terms and get answers to the questions below.
- Be able to define the following terms: experimental unit, standard deviation, etc.
- What is variability and why do we want to decrease it?
- What is a P – value and what can it tell us?
- Why do we like to reference recently published data instead of articles from 30, 40, or 50 years ago?
- Testimonials – where do they fit?
Dr. Thomas Crenshaw’s Contact Information
Phone: (608) 263-4423
Meeting ID: 988 7343 9450
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,98873439450# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,98873439450# US (Chicago)